What is DATSTM Program?
DATS™ stands for Diet Antidote Transformation System. It’s the Not-Diet Diet for people who are sick of diets and want more than just a good body.
It’s a complete body and lifestyle transformation system that gives you everything you need to finally achieve long-term weight loss and increase your confidence.
DATS™️Program gives you the knowledge, systems, tools and skills to help you lose weight and keep it off — even on your worst days.
DATS™ will help you lose weight and reclaim your health, vitality, confidence, freedom and improve the quality of your life.
How is it different from other weight loss programs?
Most weight loss programs focus on nutrition and exercise and often involve cutting calories, restricting food, following food rules, and doing excessive exercise in a bid to create a calorie deficit to lose weight. But this never works. Scientific research has proved that dieting doesn’t work for long-term weight loss.
The real reason that you have a weight problem is due to your habits. Unless you focus on changing your habits, you’ll be destined to lose weight and regain it over and over for the rest of your life. The biggest influence over your weight isn’t what you eat, or how much you exercise. It’s why you eat what you do and move how you do. And that comes down to your habits. Your habits are your thoughts, beliefs, mindset and behaviours.
Our program is based on habit and mindset change. It will help you uncover the habits that have led you to gain weight, and give you the tools and strategies to change them into habits that support long term weight loss.
Because when you have the right habits and mindset, weight loss takes care of itself.
You can read more about this in our blog Weight loss transformation is about ‘unbecoming’ and ‘unlearning’ not changing who you are
How does it work?
Instead of fitting your life into the program and giving you a ‘one-size-fits-all’ program, we create a personalised program that will fit into your lifestyle, which you will be able to commit to ensuring consistent and long-term results.
We start by asking you about yourself, your goals, what you’ve done in the past, your health and fitness challenges and your daily routine. We ask for detailed initial data of your nutrition, habits, lifestyle and exercise history to understand where we need to make changes, and strengths we can build upon.
In addition, we also go through a health and fitness questionnaire where we learn about your past exercise experiences, medical history and nutritional past. On the information, we have gathered we then build you your personalised weight loss nutrition and training program.
With a plan in place, we introduce structure and accountability.
Structure means making a plan and then working the plan. It means scheduling time for your workouts, making time to prepare healthy meals, ensuring you get enough rest and ensuring you have time to do all the other things you need to do, including going to work, raising your kids, and enjoying your downtime.
Accountability not only helps you stay on track with what you need to do to lose weight, but it also helps you to do it when motivation is low. And when you’re not getting the results you’re looking for, accountability will show you what you need to work on, to get results.
Structure and accountability give us consistency, and that gives us data about your habits and behaviours that we can track. Having data means we will know what’s working, and what’s not working, instead of guessing. We’ll know what needs changing (whether it’s a complete change or a tweak), and what doesn’t need changing. Data will also highlight what habits you’ve mastered, and what habits you still need to change. In a nutshell, having data gives us more clarity, which gives you the power to keep moving forward to reach your goals.
Our exclusive DATSTM Habits and Accountability Tool will provide the structure and accountability you need, which will enable consistency and data tracking, which helps you become aware of the things you need to work on. Without awareness, you’ll always be guessing the problem you need to solve.
We then focus on replacing one lifestyle habit at a time as we continue the cycle of collecting, tracking and tweaking data over and over, whilst progressing to turn your initial template/ plan into a blueprint/ master plan specific to you.
The longer we collect consistent data, the more precise accountability and action steps you will get therefore a better blueprint/master plan, hence faster and consistent long-term results.
This process means you’ll finally get the body you want, PLUS you’ll have the skills, tools, and habits to make your results last a lifetime.
You can read more about this in our blog How Imani Tribe personal online coaching works
Why will it take 12 months?
The main difference between all those quick-fixes and what we do at Imani Tribe is that we focus on sustainable long-term weight loss, that helps your body function better, feel better, AND look better, while all those other programs compromise your overall health by simply focusing on the quickest way to lose weight so you can look better for a short time.
If you like the continual cycle of going on and off diets, feeling tired and lethargic, battling your cravings for unhealthy food, bingeing and starving yourself, punishing yourself with exercise, and still not having the body you want, then a quick-fix is what you want.
However, our program gives you the space to transform your mindset and embed new habits that will last for life. Unlike 6- and 12-week programs, there is no stress or pressure to rush the process. Instead, there is room for the inevitable ebbs and flows life throws your way.
Because no one does anything well when they feel overwhelmed, we break the program up into supported periods and ‘off seasons’, where you take a break and consolidate your new habits and mindsets, before starting the next program phase.
You can read more about this in our blog Why you need 12 months for a body transformation.
Will it work for me?
YES! This program was designed specifically for people who have had a life-long struggle with weight and are sick and tired of fad diets. Here are 9 reasons why this program will work for you.
- Unlike diet plans, we customise our program to fit into your life instead of fitting the program into your already busy and hectic life and having it take over your life.
- Unlike a diet, our program is designed for your absolute worst days — not just your best days.
- Unlike a diet, we take a whole year, which means we don’t have to rush the process. Free of the stress and pressure of a 6- or 12-week program, we can slowly transform your mindset and embed new habits that will last you for life.
- Unlike diet plans that don’t address the habits that led you to become overweight in the first place, we help you change your habits so that you can get into the best shape of your life.
- Unlike the diet plans that only focus on one thing — what you LOOK like — and the quickest way to get you looking better, (even if that means your overall health suffers in the process), we focus on all the 3 fundamentals of a successful body and lifestyle transformation:
- How you LOOK (body composition and shape)
- How you FUNCTION (energy levels)
- How you FEEL (general health)
Because we know that without LOOKING good, FUNCTIONING better, and FEELING fantastic, you can’t be consistent, and without being consistent you can’t achieve permanent results.
- Unlike a diet plan, you’ll never be hungry, or feel deprived, and you don’t have to give up your favourite foods.
- Unlike a diet, you won’t be made to feel bad about who you are. We help you let go of the shame and embarrassment that the diet industry made you feel.
- Unlike a diet plan, our program is sustainable for life, which means that the results you’ll get, you’ll keep for life.
- Unlike a diet, we don’t prescribe short-term diets, meal plans or ‘food rules’. Rather than telling you WHAT to do (programs that do this have very low success rates in the long-term), we help you discover what works best for you as an individual, and to develop the mindset to do that FOR LIFE, without any of the confusion around food.
What’s included in the program?
The Imani Tribe Transformations DATSTM Program is designed to help you lose weight and build confidence. Plus, it’s personalised to help you reach the goals that you set for yourself. It includes:
- 12 months of Habit Coaching – We help you build habits that will set you up for long-term weight loss
- 12 months of Mindset Coaching – We’ll help you change your beliefs and mindset so you can lose weight and keep it off
- 12 months of Nutrition Guidance – We show you everything you need to know on how to create your own meal plans.
- 12 months of access to Exclusive Exercise Videos – Get full, exclusive access to a private video library, including step-by-step instructions on how to perform each training exercise.
- 12 months of Healthy, Tasty Recipes – An entire Recipe Book with delicious recipes bursting with nutrition and fat-burning qualities.
- 12 months of Body Tracking – Progress pictures and measurements every 12 weeks to allow us to monitor your progress.
- 12 months of Accountability – Weekly Check-ins and consults every 6 weeks to keep you accountable and progressing towards your goals.
- 12 months of Support – An online support group to help you stay on track.
- 12 months access to your own Personalised app – So you can keep track of all of your progress.
- Free Articles – To help you with every stage of your Transformation journey
PLUS Access to our exclusive DATSTM habit and accountability tool. This tool will guarantee you’ll get results as it’s designed to give you the right tasks and action steps in a progressive, strategic and sustainable way, by constructing the right environment for permanent change.
You’ll also get these extra-special gifts
- FREE DATSTM Recipe book with over 100 family-friendly recipes
- ACCESS to your own personal Imani Tribe Transformations app
- EXCLUSIVE “Members Only” area
What’s the difference between online and face-to-face?
The beauty of our online DATSTM Program is that we can work with you no matter where you are in the world!
However, if you live in Melbourne, especially in the outer eastern suburbs, we highly recommend choosing our face-to-face option.
The main reason is that all of your structured training sessions will be done face-to-face in our boutique studio. When working with us online, you will send in videos of your training for us to watch and provide feedback on so you can implement this feedback at your next session.
However, training in our studio will be done under supervision and feedback will be given in real-time, which means you can implement it immediately. This means you will make faster progress.
Similarly, if you experience a niggle, discomfort, or pain in any of the exercises when training in the studio, we can make necessary adjustments straight away, which means you can continue training. If this occurs at home, you’re more likely to stop what you’re doing because you may be unsure what a better alternative is.
Structured, face-to-face training also allows for more accountability and better consistency because sessions are held at the same time every week, making it more likely to stick to your program. When you train at home, it’s much easier to let life get in the way and not make time for yourself.
Finally, when you choose the face-to-face option, you’ll be training with like-minded people and will make connections with our other tribe members. Having the right support around you is also an important part of the transformation journey.
How much is the program?
DATSTM Coaching Program is not a weight loss app diet program, it’s a personal coaching program, where you get unlimited on-demand personal coaching on your habits around, mindset, food, and exercise from the world’s leading personal coaches in habit and mindset change, and permanent weight loss. Click here for pricing details.
Who do we work with?
We work with people who want more than a good body.
We work with people who have had long-term struggles with their weight.
We work with people who are ready to fully commit to changing their life.
We work with people who understand that long-term weight loss is less about nutrition and exercise and more about habit and mindset change.
We work with people who are ready to invest in themselves physically, emotionally, and financially.
Do we teach other fitness professionals how to apply the DATSTM program?
YES! Our Personal Trainer Mentoring Program helps fitness professionals become more than just trainers. We help them specialise and become body and lifestyle transformation coaches, so they can build successful businesses, without the grind, and truly change lives, instead of continuing to sell quick-fix solutions that don’t solve anything.
Find out more about our PT Mentoring Program.
How do I apply for the DATSTM program?
You can apply to our program by following this link.
However, you’ll need to act fast. Our numbers are capped and enrolment only opens twice per year on a first-come, first-served basis due to high demand and limited spots. This is to ensure we continue to deliver a high-quality program and give our members the personal care and attention they deserve.