We know that dieting isn’t fun. Initially of course, there’s a rush and a thrill at the thought that you may have found the secret to your weight problem.
For the first week, you’re fully committed, the novelty of doing something new combined with the promise of weight loss provides you with a sense of hope and excitement.
However, after a few weeks, the diet isn’t as easy to stick to as it was in the beginning and you’re getting tired of depriving yourself of your favourite foods. To make matters worse, you’re not even losing weight anymore. You stick with it half-heartedly for a little bit longer, all the while feeling guilty because you’re not being perfect, before giving up altogether.
You feel like such a failure and beat yourself up for not being able to lose weight, calling yourself all kinds of names as a way to punish yourself for being so weak. Meanwhile, you binge on all manner of foods to make up for the deprivation you felt while being on the diet. You’re disgusted with yourself, especially when you notice that you’ve gained the weight that you lost on the diet you just gave up on. So you search for the next diet, determined to be stricter on yourself this time.
This is a cycle you go on to repeat multiple times, maybe over decades. But each time, your willpower is a little less and you find it harder to stick to the plan. Each time your metabolism is compromised a little more, which makes it harder for you to lose weight and keep it off.
But what’s even worse, is that with every diet you do, your confidence, self-worth and self-belief erode a bit more, until you’re left feeling that there’s nothing you can do to lose weight, and you probably don’t deserve to anyway.
Dieting is a poison
The truth is that diets don’t work. The only thing they do is steal your health and happiness. They compromise your physical health, your mental health and they leave you feeling deeply unhappy with yourself. They also cost you enormous amounts of time and money.
In short, diets are a poison that spreads throughout your entire life.
That’s why we created the Diet Antidote Transformation System (DATSTM), The Not-Diet Diet for people who are sick of diets and want more than a good body.
What is the Diet Antidote Transformation System?
DATSTM is a complete Body and Lifestyle Transformation system that gives you everything you need to finally achieve long-term weight loss and increase your confidence. DATSTM gives you the knowledge, systems, tools and skills to help you lose weight and keep it off — even on your worst days.
Why we developed DATSTM
Over the last decade, we’ve witnessed countless fad diets and fitness trends come and go. None of them worked, yet all of them left people feeling worse off than when they started.
We’ve experienced the pain of dieting ourselves. The relentless grind of counting calories and doing excessive exercise, yet never getting the results we were looking for. We know what it’s like to feel disappointed, devastated and broken by diets. And what it feels like to know that the diet industry lied to us for years.
We’ve seen our clients suffer the same way, working hard to lose weight, but not getting the results they wanted, then giving up and questioning their self-worth just as you are questioning yours.
You see, most diets and weight loss plans are designed for athletes and body-builders, who already have strong habits and are disciplined around food and nutrition. If you don’t have ingrained, disciplined habits like these, you have to work so much harder, but you still won’t get results.
Quite simply, there is nothing out there that really works for long-term weight loss, for the everyday person who wants more than a good body, and who doesn’t want to live with the misery of following strict, deprivation diets.
Because of this, a lot of people pick and choose different elements of different plans and hope they work. Except they don’t, because none of these plans are compatible with each other.
At the end of the day, we know that people who want to lose weight, just want something that works long-term, allows them to enjoy life, and doesn’t leave them feeling worse off than when they started.
So we developed DATSTM.
Who is the Diet Antidote Transformation System for?
We have developed DATSTM for anyone who wants more than a good body. It’s for people who want to:
- Eat better, without dieting or feeling deprived.
- Get active, no matter what shape you’re in now.
- Ditch the food rules, dropping the fad diets and conflicting advice.
- Build fitness into your life, without it taking over.
- Achieve, and maintain, your goals, even when life gets busy.
- Lose the weight/fat you haven’t been able to shed for years.
- Build physical strength and confidence in your body.
- Gain mental confidence, no longer hiding your gifts and talents.
- Let go of food confusion, learn what to do, how to do it.
- Get off the diet roller coaster once and for all, and never look back
- Get in the best shape of your life, for the rest of your life!
Put simply everyday people who want more than a good body.
DATSTM is not for athletes and body builders, people looking for a quick-fix, or for people who want to focus only on diet and exercise.
How DATSTM is different
We know that no matter how much someone knows about nutrition and fitness, or how motivated they are to apply this knowledge, they will never get the results they’re looking for unless they improve their habits. You see, it’s not what you know — it’s what you do that matters, because weight loss is never about food or exercise.
Most plans focus on diet and exercise and ignore the fact that you can’t achieve great nutrition or fitness without changing your habits, because your current habits will always be there to sabotage you. The only way to get permanent results is to work on your habits first.
While DATSTM provides you with guidance on nutrition and fitness, the foundation of our system is habit and mindset change. Without changing your habits, any effort in changing your nutrition and fitness is futile and you’ll continue to go around in circles, losing and gaining weight, and feeling bad about yourself.
How DATSTM works
The Diet Antidote Transformation System is a complete system that gives you scientifically proven knowledge, systems, strategies, tools and skills around habits, mindset, nutrition and exercise, so you can stay on track with your goals, even on your worst days.
To find out more about how it works, read our blog How Imani Tribe personal online coaching works.
Why DATSTM will work for you
This program was designed specifically for people who have had a life-long struggle with weight and are sick and tired of fad diets.
- Unlike diet plans we customise our program to fit into your life instead of fitting the program into your already busy and hectic life and having it take over your life.
- Unlike a diet, our program is designed for your absolute worst days — not just your best days.
- Unlike a diet, we take a whole year, which means we don’t have to rush the process. Free of the stress and pressure of a 6- or 12-week program, we can slowly transform your mindset and embed new habits that will last you for life. It also makes room for the inevitable ebbs and flows life throws your way. Because no one does well when they feel overwhelmed. Instead, we break the program up into supported periods and ‘off-seasons’ where you take a break and consolidate your new habits and mindsets before starting the next program.
- Unlike diet plans that don’t address the habits that led you to become overweight in the first place, we help you change your habits so that you can get into the best shape of your life.
- Unlike the diet plans that only focus on one thing — what you LOOK like — and the quickest way to get you looking better, (even if that means your overall health suffers in the process), we focus on all the 3 fundamentals of a successful body and lifestyle transformation:How you LOOK (body composition and shape)
How you FUNCTION (energy levels)
How you FEEL (general health)Because we know that without LOOKING good, FUNCTIONING better, and FEELING fantastic, you can’t be consistent, and without being consistent you can’t achieve permanent results.
- Unlike a diet plan, you’ll never be hungry, or feel deprived, and you definitely don’t have to give up your favourite foods.
- Unlike a diet, you won’t be made to feel bad about who you are. We actually help you let go of the shame and embarrassment that the diet industry made you feel.
- Unlike a diet plan, our program is sustainable for life, which means that the results you’ll get, you’ll keep for life.
- Unlike a diet, we don’t prescribe short-term diets, meal plans or ‘food rules’. Rather than telling you WHAT to do (programs that do this have very low success rates in the long-term), we help you discover what works best for you as an individual, and to develop the mindset to do that FOR LIFE, without any of the confusion around food.
Our system helps you reprogram your metabolism, your habits and your mindset so you can lose weight and keep it off. In the process, you’ll also improve your confidence and self-worth, reduce your stress, and be a better role model to those you love. You’ll also enjoy greater success in your business or career, and have time to do all the things that you love.
Delivered online or face-to-face, DATSTM will construct the right environment to help you lose weight and keep it off. Through our program, we provide you with specific, personalised action steps to help you build habits that will help you lose weight you’ve never been able to lose.
To find out more reasons why our program will work, read our blog Why our online weight loss program will work for you.
Because the foundation of DATSTM is habit change, we know that the results you achieve will be permanent and you’ll never have to jump on the diet roundabout again. DATSTM will help you
In short, it’s an investment in your future that will continue to pay off, year after year.
Give us a few short hours per week, for 12 months and we guarantee to get you in the best shape of your life, for the rest of your life. That’s maximum results in minimum time, with minimum effort.